Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- A drone is the newest member of the flight test team.
- For the first time, engineers with have a view from above the plane, as well as below.
- They have to validate that water spray won’t have a negative effect on engine or APU performance.
- They create a trough from foam blocks and glue and fill it with water to simulate a wet runway.
- The difficulty is that he has to align the main gear with the trough even though he can’t see it until he’s at a high speed.