Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It will have all of the same design features and comforts as its bigger sister (the A350)
- Passengers have 18-inch-wide seats, the entertainment system leaves space for your feet and legs, overhead storage bins have 66% more volume, it has a full colour LED lighting system and the entertainment system has been improved.
- They have new hygiene features; they have aroma, sound, colour lighting and anti-bacterial surfaces.
- Yes, it’s 14% more fuel efficient per seat.
- Close to 200 planes have already been ordered.