Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- Cultural authenticity is an important aspect of an airport lounge, especially in cuisine.
- You arrive there in a luxury car, you have a personal assistant, a bedroom to rest and a restaurant.
- She thinks that the product on board many airlines is quite similar, and as a result, it’s necessary for airlines to differentiate themselves on the ground.
- You have to fly first class or be an ‘hon circle’ member.
- The first way can be easy if you can afford it, the second is difficult, you have to travel 600,000 miles in 2 years.