Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It stands for Fuselage Automated Upright Build.
- They help manufacture the forward and aft sections of the plane.
- It’s flexible because its different sections are on wheels, allowing them to be moved where necessary.
- They can quickly switch drills or fasteners depending on the size of the hole.
- It was previously done by humans who suffered a lot of strain on their bodies due to the difficult nature of the work.
Follow us on twitter here, Facebook here or Google+ here for more great content!