Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- The original idea came from World War 2 and the fear that Britain could lose its airbases, so the US Air Force wanted a plane that didn’t need to refuel in a foreign airbase.
- A straight-wing turboprop bomber.
- It changed because the jet age had begun and the US Air Force wanted a jet bomber.
- The new idea took shape in a hotel in Dayton, Ohio and it took a weekend.
- The Air Force wanted speed, range, payload and low operating costs.