Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- They needed a reboot because the previous version was getting a little old and ‘long in the tooth’.
- It’s got new engines, split-tip winglets, airframe updates and some new technology in the cockpit.
- It’s 14% more efficient and 40% quieter.
- The test pilots fly the plane at the edge of the envelope, sometimes beyond the edge to make sure it’s safe for the flying public.
- They use it to take measurements of what’s happening behind the plane.