Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- Whenever they do their growth forecasts, they’re always in excess of the the last one.
- The forecast for 2020 is now 126 million passengers.
- This latest forecast means that they now have to accelerate their expansion plans to meet the new forecasts.
- They plan to accommodate 100 million passengers in Dubai International Airport and the extra 26.4 million in Dubai World Central.
- Their ultimate object is to move all of their capacity to Dubai World Central and make that their new hub.