Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- A 20% fuel burn efficiency and a 30% reduction in overall plane maintenance costs.
- The pressure ratio in their compressor is the best in its class.
- It provides a 15% efficiency improvement over its predecessor.
- Japan Airlines were able to fly their 787 from Tokyo to Boston, a flight that had never been operated with this size of aircraft before.
- They run the engine through very severe conditions and 30,000 cycles so that their customers don’t experience any problems with their product.