Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It will add 250,000 more flights to the airport per year.
- According to the report, it’s going to cost $21 billion.
- They are against the proposal and hate the idea of more planes flying overhead.
- Heathrow has been dropping down the ranking of busiest airports in the world in recent years.
- Business leaders say they’ve missed out and deals because of the lack of direct flights to destinations around the world.
- There could be legal objections and there also has to be a vote in parliament before construction could begin.