Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It gives the customers something they need; connection to the sky as it makes them feel more comfortable.
- They place the seats at such a height, that when passengers are sitting, their heads are at the widest part of the cabin.
- Lighting is used to draw attention to specific parts of the cabin, and coloured lighting is used to indicate different phases of the flight for passengers.
- They want to draw you eye upward, where there’s more space.
- They can create rainbows, crazy light shows or even an aurora borealis.