Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 4+
- You don’t get food, newspapers, a generous baggage allowance, passenger lounge access or frequent flier miles.
- LCCs use planes that are more efficient and use single-type fleets to keep maintenance and training costs down.
- Single-class seats are used, which allow budget airlines to have space for more passengers.
- They oversell their flights knowing that a percentage of passengers won’t make the flight, allowing them to make more money on each flight.
- They can buy food, wifi, blankets and souvenirs.
- They choose secondary airports which are less busy. They also don’t use jetways, allowing them to save time and keep their planes in the air for longer each day.
Follow us on twitter here, Facebook here or Google+ here for more great content!