Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- They were directly connected to the ‘outside’ world. You cold lift the lid and be looking down at the ground below.
- Boeing introduced a flush toilet.
- As late as 1982.
- They use a pressure differential to push your waste down the toilet.
- They like them because they requires very little water, which saves the airline money. They’re also less smelly.
- There haven’t been any reports of people being hurt because by plane toilets.
- The tap water, which is frequently above acceptable contamination levels.
Follow us on twitter here, Facebook here or Google+ here for more great content!