Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- The flight plan becomes visible on the navigation display after putting the information into the FMC.
- The last step is to put the engine masters on.
- The windows, the onboard airport navigation system and two cameras on the exterior of the plane.
- The nose camera helps while they taxi.
- It has automatic trim.
- It’s used to disengage the autopilot.
- With ‘break to vacate’ selected, you select your preferred runway exit point during the approach and the computer automatically selects the necessary breaking level to slow down sufficiently.