Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- The flight plan becomes visible on the navigation display after putting the information into the FMC.
- The last step is to put the engine masters on.
- The windows, the onboard airport navigation system and two cameras on the exterior of the plane.
- The nose camera helps while they taxi.
- It has automatic trim.
- It’s used to disengage the autopilot.
- With ‘break to vacate’ selected, you select your preferred runway exit point during the approach and the computer automatically selects the necessary breaking level to slow down sufficiently.
Follow us on twitter here, Facebook here or Google+ here for more great content!