This week’s video describes how to fly the world’s biggest plane, the A380. Watch the video to find out how it’s done.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- What happens after the information is put into the FMC?
- What’s the last step for the pilots before the computer starts up the engines?
- What navigation aids does the A380 have?
- What helps the pilots while they taxi?
- What is an advantage to the side-stick?
- What’s the red button for on the side-stick?
- How does ‘break to vacate’ work?
Have a great weekend!
Watch our captain give a tour of the Airbus A380 flight deck and explain how the world’s largest passenger aircraft flies.