Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- They saw the birds moments before impact, but they were too close to manoeuvre around.
- It’s knees together, feet flat on the floor, the body should be bent as far forward as possible, with the arms wrapped under the legs or braced against the seat in front of you.
- That’s the best position because your body is going to be thrown forward in an impact, so if you get into that kind of position before the impact, you can reduce your level of injury.
- You should be thinking about the location of the emergency exit and that you might have to hold your breadth if water enters the fuselage.
- He though that the plane was going to sink to the bottom of the river.