Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It’s very well known, according to the speaker ‘everyone knows what this is’ and it’s an ‘icon’.
- They have to stay away from hazards and try to recognise them ahead of time before they get into trouble.
- It’s over 30 metres / 100 feet long.
- There are three positions: a truck driver, a steer car driver and a pilot van driver.
- It helps to clear the lanes and areas that the truck uses to turn etc…
- It goes out five times a day.