Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- The best part is jumping out of the plane.
- There’s between one minute and thirty seconds and two minutes from when the parachute opens to touching down.
- They have a kind of family relationship where they help each other prepare for their flights and be successful.
- It’s thrown to them from the plane once a drop zone is set up.
- They have two sleeping bags, two tools and food for three days in the fire boxes.
- They also get another saw box with two chainsaws and a fuel cell in it.
- To stop a fire spreading they cut away all of the material in an area that could burn, creating a gap that the fire cannot pass.