Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It has a volume of 3.8 cubic metres.
- The longest flight that the plane would have to make, the five-day flight across the pacific ocean.
- The plane isn’t pressurised and therefore the pilot requires oxygen to breathe above 3,000m.
- Minus twenty degrees.
- The seat can be reclined to various positions, allowing him to rest, sleep or access some difficult-to-reach areas of the cockpit. The pilot also has room to do some exercise during a flight.
- The toilet is below the seat and consists of a series of removable bags.
- He can communicate with his team via the Swisscom Statcom system.
- They are able to view his vital signs and can do alertness tests to check if he’s coping with the mental fatigue of flying.