Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It has a volume of 3.8 cubic metres.
- The longest flight that the plane would have to make, the five-day flight across the pacific ocean.
- The plane isn’t pressurised and therefore the pilot requires oxygen to breathe above 3,000m.
- Minus twenty degrees.
- The seat can be reclined to various positions, allowing him to rest, sleep or access some difficult-to-reach areas of the cockpit. The pilot also has room to do some exercise during a flight.
- The toilet is below the seat and consists of a series of removable bags.
- He can communicate with his team via the Swisscom Statcom system.
- They are able to view his vital signs and can do alertness tests to check if he’s coping with the mental fatigue of flying.
Follow us on twitter here, Facebook here or Google+ here for more great content!