Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- Mysterious, enticing, menacing and sleek are the adjectives used to describe it.
- It was needed to conduct reconnaissance missions at very high altitudes and at very high speeds.
- No, other aircraft could get to 80,000ft, but only temporarily whereas the SR-71 could fly at a level attitude at 80,000ft.
- Its speed was its best weapon, flying faster than Mach 3.
- It was used over north Vietnam and over North Korea.