Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It brings hundreds of millions of dollars in growth and economic activity into the economy.
- It’s needed to bring more passengers to LA to fill the growing number of hotel rooms available.
- As a result of the investment, Emirates began operating a Dubai – Birmingham route using the A380.
- Birmingham can now attract tourists from the Middle East and Asia.
- Prestige, but being a part of a very select group of cities served by the biggest aircraft in the world also creates a ‘feel good factor’.
Follow us on twitter here, Facebook here or Google+ here for more great content!