Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- She loves airplanes and intends to support general aviation however she can.
- He bought the dying airline, Eastern Airlines Shuttle.
- The airline ‘died’ three years later.
- It could cause problems for US airlines trying to create international partnerships with foreign airlines.
- His intention to withdraw from the Paris agreement, which governs environmental standards for aviation (and other things), could boost aviation for the next few years as it would lift this restriction placed on it.