Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- As a result of the split, the airspace, sea and land crossings have been shut down to Qatari ships, planes and vehicles.
- Qatar’s relationship with Iran has been a part of the reason for the split.
- No, they had no idea that this diplomatic problem was coming?
- The talks with Kuwait resolved nothing.
- They’ve been unhappy with Qatar since 1995.
- Qatar supports groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and even rebels in Syria, which other countries in the region don’t support.