This week’s video describes fuel tankering, what it is and how it works. Watch the video to find out.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- What does fuel tankering mean?
- What’s the disadvantage of fuel tankering?
- If tankering is performed for a flight, why is contingency, alternate and final reserve fuel not an issue for the first flight?
- According to the flight plan shown, what’s the ‘cost’ of carrying the extra fuel?
- Why is tankering advantageous to airlines?
Have a great weekend!
INSTAGRAM FLYWITHCAPTAINJOE: https://goo.gl/TToDlg MY WEBSITE: https://goo.gl/KGTSWK ►STAY INFORMED: https://goo.gl/ByheuP ◄ NEW FACEBOOK PAGE: https://goo.gl/heUKGb ——————————— ▼▼My FLIGHT-KIT I highly recommend for you guys▼▼ MY HEADSET: https://amzn.to/2CrTrzz MY SUNGLASSES: https://amzn.to/2VY6FNo MY PILOT BAG: https://amzn.to/2DiWKux Company iPad: https://amzn.to/2W1zM2n ▼▼The VIDEO EQUIPMENT I use in my studio and outdoors▼▼ MY CAMERA: https://amzn.to/2T1VK3g LIGHTING: https://amzn.to/2szSRv4 IN-FLIGHT RECORDINGS: https://amzn.to/2VY7A0g ———————————- Dear friends and followers!