Here’s a video with Flydubai’s CEO Ghaith Al Ghaith.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- Why was Flydubai established?
- What size is the current Flydubai fleet?
- How many 737 MAXs have Flydubai ordered?
- At what age does Flydubai retire their aircraft?
- What difficulties will Flydubai face with their planned expansion?
Have a great weekend!!
We interview Fly Dubai’s Ghaith Al Ghaith, who has built a consistently profitable business, a distinct brand identity and a fleet of 50 Boeing 737-800s – the last of which arrived to complete an order placed at the 2008 Farnborough air show.