This week’s video describes the enormous value that one particular piece of airspace in the world has. Watch to find out where it is.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- How much economic activity occurs in the two regions mentioned?
- What country lies between these two economic powerhouses?
- When was travel between these two regions very difficult?
- What ‘other way’ did the airlines find to connect these two regions?
- What reduction in flight times did airlines have by using this ‘other way’?
- What event suddenly made flights between the two regions much easier?
- Which big country hasn’t signed the International Air Services Transit Agreement and why?
- What is preventing Norwegian from starting routes to Asian cities?
Have a great weekend!