Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It regretted the decision to end production of the 757 program.
- It has left them with the problem of not having a modern plane with between 231 and 358 seats.
- The market wants a middle-of-market plane that can fly longer distances and carry 250+ passengers.
- Boeing plans to make a middle-of-market plane with between 225 and 260 seats. Boeing intends to call it 797.
- Airbus is offering the A321LR as a solution, but it’s not quite as big as the airlines would like and will probably only be used temporarily until the 797 is built.
- Manufacturers are looking into electric planes that could make flying competitive in price with trains or even buses.
- It might be particularly useful for shorter regional routes, between 200 and 400 miles in distance.
Follow us on twitter here, Facebook here or Google+ here for more great content!