Here’s an interesting video that describes Boeing’s fuel cell technology.
Try to answer the following questions about the video and come back on Monday for the answers.
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
Have a great weekend!!
- What is the team testing?
- What is the energy from the solar panels used to do?
- How many hours of endurance does the fuel cell give the plane?
- How does Nieves describe fuel cells?
- What advantages do fuel cells have?
- What emissions do they produce during the testing?
Powering an aircraft could soon be a sustainable endeavor. Fuel cell technologies being explored by Boeing use a fusion of hydrogen and oxygen to help power aircraft electricity, produce heat, and provide clean water. Learn more at http://www.boeing.com/innovation/