Have a great weekend!!
Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- The purpose is to verify if this bomb bag can withstand the effect of a bomb and prevent damage to a plane.
- It did very well. It contained the blast of the bomb and prevented damage to the plane.
- A Kevlar-type material and it’s around 1mm thick.
- Its flexibility, which allows it to expand to absorb a blast.
- He thought that it was one extra cost that airlines might not be able to afford, so probably not.