Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- It’s planning an elevate network that will use electrically powered aircraft to transport people.
- This type of aircraft is being called eVTOL (electric vertical take-off and landing).
- Big players such as Aurora Flight Sciences, Bell Helicopters, Airbus Helicopters and Embraer are working on VTOL (or eVTOL) designs.
- Plans are also being made to adapt air traffic control systems to accommodate unmanned aircraft flying in dense built-up areas.
- The focus point for this development has been Dallas, Texas so far.