Here are the answers to last Friday’s video, enjoy!
Suggested ICAO level for video: 5+
- They ordered 118 aircraft and they’ll be delivered between 2016 and 2023.
- It was historic because it was the first official order from Iranian airlines to western companies.
- The next step is to draw up a purchase order which finalises the details of the order.
- They’re buying planes for both types of operations, but two thirds of their order is for widebody planes.
- It’s significant because Iran will need 400 – 500 new aircraft in the next 15 years and Airbus could establish a bigger market share in the region with more orders from Iran.